Included in our website quotations…Posted on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 by Jim
One of the reasons we’re enthusiastic is that we work with a wide range of different clients on a multitude of projects.
Amongst our varied work we build websites for businesses including consultants, therapists, shops and charities.
We emphasise that we are “techies” rather than graphic designers.
Depending on a client’s requirements and budget we may refer them to our near neighbours Bivouac Design Solutions for a professional branding process.
Bivouac is the one-stop shop for design and print: branding, stationery, signs, brochures, posters, PDF information sheets and web pages. Our portfolio states which sites have been built in partnership with Bivouac.
A typical quote for a 5 – 10 page site includes the following features as required:
- Graphical mock-up of home page
- Contact forms
- Emailing list subscription with logging
- Google Map and MultiMap links showing location/directions
- Google Analytics for visitor statistics
- Google Ad Words set-up
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Links page with reciprocal links ensuring a high Google positions.
- Slideshow scripts rotating banner images
- Image preparation
- Website code validation
- Accessibility testing and accessibility statement
- Website terms and conditions
Optional extras include:
- “Latest News” on home page updateable by the client
- Content Management System enabling the client to update all pages
- Photo/Image Galleries
- Online event bookings system
- Recommend to a friend