Business Class Email ServicePosted on Monday, March 16th, 2009 by Jim
Our standard Business Class Email Service supports the following features:
- Incoming server: POP3 or IMAP – for the collection of email in Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail etc.
- Outgoing server: authenticated SMTP – most home broadband packages don’t allow you to send your own email via the provider’s servers. We supply your with your own SMTP service you can use wherever you are.
- Webmail system – away from your computer? Check your inbox and send emails from any computer
- 1 GB storage on the server. (Upgradeable in 100MB units)
- Spam/AntiVirus filtering on the mail server. You can control how aggressive the spam filtering is and change the way email identified as spam is handled.
- Auto-responders – set-up “out of office” auto replies etc.
- Email forwarding – forward your email to one or more other addresses
- Control panel for mailbox administration – change your password, delete mail in bulk, set-up auto responders, control your spam filter and more…